We’re extremely pleased to be launching the first in a new series of pop-up symposiums on Tuesday 8th January in collaboration with Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, SFJ Awards and The National Skills Academy for Health. The first of its kind with a focus on apprenticeship readiness, aimed at organisations from the health, justice and community safety sectors who are employing or thinking of employing apprentices.
With 350+ Apprenticeship Standards now ready for delivery, we’ll be exploring the options available and help you become apprenticeship ready by discussing key issues across both sectors. The symposium will provide you with the opportunity to learn from other organisations and workforce consultants, discussing key topics to effectively deliver and embed apprenticeships across your organisations.
The symposium will explore:
- How do apprenticeships form part of your Strategic Workforce Plan
- How can you optimise the use of your apprenticeship levy
- Meeting targets
- Preparing for and implementing your Apprenticeship Programmes
- Managing apprentices in the workplace – challenges and opportunities
- Preparing for Ofsted
- Preparing for and carrying out Gateway activities
- Preparing for End Point Assessment
Due to popular demand, registrations for the 8th of January symposium are now closed, however if you wish to register your interest for future events please complete the form below for further event updates.