We are on the search for public, private, voluntary, and charitable partners to help us go-to-market with our new Foundation grade of membership. This new membership level, to sit alongside our current organisation and strategic membership options, is set for launch in the Autumn of 2021, and has been designed to appeal to organisations employing less than 100 full-time employees (FTE) operating across the justice, police, fire and rescue, armed forces, and local government sectors.
Foundation Membership Explainer
Our Foundation membership, currently under development, is designed to appeal to the smaller-sized public, private, voluntary, and charitable organisations who can benefit from our sector expertise and unrivalled opportunities to network and collaborate alongside our national members and industry influencers, but who lack the resources to join at an organisation or strategic member level.
Foundation benefits at a glance:
- Join our growing community of members who operate across the police, fire and rescue, probation and custodial care sectors to name a few
- Access to our workforce diagnostic toolkit and reporting
- Series of member only knowledge exchange events, masterclasses and forums
- Access to discounted consultancy where our experts can support you on any workforce or organisational strategies including apprenticeships, qualifications, certifications, leadership management and much more
- Unrivalled networking opportunities including policy influencers
- Quarterly sector-specific labour market insights
- A growing document library to support internal workforce development programmes
- Heavily discounted joining fee on launch
Help steer our Foundation membership by becoming a pilot member
We are looking to recruit a small group of pilot members, who meet the joining criteria of less than 100 FTE, to help direct and support our efforts and ensure our Foundation membership can deliver maximum benefit to this incredibly important segment operating across the justice and related sectors.
Resources Survey/Follow-up Zoom Call (Max 60 mins)
Help us identify essential resources and documents that our Foundation membership should be prioritising and delivering appropriate to this segment audience.
Website Survey/Follow-up Zoom Call (Max 60 mins)
Provide feedback on how our website can be developed, and what sources of information you would find particularly relevant to support your role/organisation
Roundtable discussion (Max 90 mins)
Join our membership team, alongside some of our existing members, and help us define what the essential benefits and privileges you would like to see the Foundation level provide
Costs/benefits and how to register your interest