As a Client Director at Skills for Justice, Alan meets with representatives from the criminal justice sector, both with the UK and Internationally, to develop and implement new projects.
Previously, and over the past eight years, Alan has worked within a customer focused environment as the lead training and operations manager for two of the largest accredited training companies in the UK, offering national qualifications to the police, law enforcement agencies, fire service, government offices, prisons, probation, local authorities and ombudsman.
Alan is qualified, experienced, and accredited by the College of Policing in the design, delivery, and assessment of the following courses, to include HYDRA
- New constable foundation training programme IPLDP
- Certificate in knowledge of policing CKP
- Detective constable, sergeant, and inspector development programmes – ICIDP, IMSC, DIDP
- Interview adviser development programme – IADP
- Specialist child abuse investigator programme – SCAIDP
- Interviewing – Serious and Complex, specialist, and ABE/video
As a retired PIP2 qualified supervising detective, Alan has a broad range of experience managing investigations within major crime.