We are one of the UK’s leading authorities in apprenticeships. Our years of experience in developing and supporting apprenticeships, means we have the expertise to assist organisations in the justice sector deliver a seamless apprenticeship programme which integrates with long-term workforce and training goals. Our aim is to ensure you make the most of apprenticeship and funding opportunities.
How we can help:
- Apprenticeship standards
- Expert workforce development
- Trusted quality assurance
- Being ‘apprenticeship-ready’
- Ofsted preparation
- Coaching and mentoring
Watch our video: Apprenticeships, helping you on your journey to success
Our expert team will be with you every step of the way, to provide you with the support you need to make your effective and successful. Download our guide here.
- Apprenticeships – Understanding Your Needs
- Facilitating Apprenticeships
- End-Point Assessment
- Are you Apprenticeship Ready? - Checklist
To find out more