Getting your workforce rosters right is more than important; it is critical.
E-rostering can help you accomplish that.
Our e-rostering software, Realtime Rostering, helps organisations from all the sectors we operate in, roster all staff efficiently, while balancing the demands of cost and productivity improvements. As a not-for-profit organisation, we strive to offer the most competitively priced e-rostering solution on the market.
Roster all staff and stay compliant
Realtime Rostering is an accurate and efficient all-staff e-rostering solution, developed to ensure staff are fully compliant and that rosters are fair and easily accessible to all.
Realtime Rostering is simple and easy to use without compromising on technical capability.
Making it work for you
We work with organisations to ensure that our system seamlessly integrates into your existing systems such as; HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Bank and Locum systems etc. We’ll ensure you are using the most cost effective software solution on the market, where standard is more than standard – no hidden costs here - and help your organisation use all modules to its full potential, while measuring effectiveness and ROI.
Key benefits the Skills for Health Realtime Rostering System
- Accurate, efficient system that allows you to roster all staff groups
- Efficient deployment of staff – right people right skills right place
- Realtime view of staff rotas – updates instantly across the system
- System allows staff to access their details and rotas online 24/7
- Supports future planning, reducing last-minute operational changes
- Takes into account factors such as annual leave and shift swaps to help staff manage their time better
- Greater work / life balance and higher staff satisfaction.
- Seamless integration with your existing systems (HR/payroll)
Easy to use low cost solution
- Cost effective online solution for creating compliant rotas and delivering smooth day to day working for all staff
- Scheduled Events integrates rostering with location based activity
- Enables rosters to be managed across multiple sites
- Automatic alerts for EWTD breaches - help avoid financial penalties
- Accessible online to all relevant staff at any time and via Smartphone
- Robust auditing and reporting functionality
- Low cost solution that delivers significant savings and ROI
- Better use of senior staff’s time – managers and team leaders spend less time on scheduling
- Plan up to a year in advance, with flexibility to plan around unexpected absences and take account of annual leave, shift swaps