A membership with Skills for Justice is a key asset if you’re an organisation that values continual learning and workforce development.
By becoming a member, you’ll unlock a wealth of knowledge and resources to help transform your organisation, along with guidance from Skills for Justice when facing sector challenges and the implementation of new policies, such as the Apprentice Levy; we’ll be on hand to help you adapt to efficient ways of working.
You will get the full support of our experienced team who will work with you to develop and sustain a skilled workforce - so you’re prepared for today and the future. Our experience ranges from workforce planning and role design, to recruitment and selection. We also assist with recruitment and selection, learning development, performance management and accreditation. We excel in the use of standards as a common language for defining and describing the requirements of a role.
Be ahead of the curve with full access to a wealth of knowledge and up-to-date resources. We want to enable you to provide your staff opportunities to refine and elevate their skillset against the latest industry standards and regulations.
Membership includes access to:
- A dedicated Business Development Manager who will work with you to address your specific workforce development and skills issues
- National Occupational Standards (NOS) Tool – a database of standards, qualifications and templates to support consistency and benchmarking across workforce development
- Priority access to knowledge events
- Access to an academically-trained team of research professionals skilled in gathering vital insight to inform your future work programmes
- Acess to clear and meaningful up-to-date statistics, Labour Market Information to help you plan for the future in terms of development needs and staffing strategies
- Information, advice and guidance on current skills issues.
To find out more