Membership with Skills for Justice is the best asset if you’re an organisation that values continual learning and workforce development.
By becoming a member, you will be able to unlock a wealth of research and resources from Skills for Justice to help transform your organisation, alongside our one-to-one service which guides you through challenges and new developments in the sector. Members also benefit from access to our knowledge exchange events, and exclusive member discounts.
We offer two levels of Skills for Justice Membership to suit your organisational needs. Both levels of membership allow you to connect with the right people and help you to solve your workforce development problems – you’ll get the full support of our experienced team who will work with you to develop and sustain a skilled workforce - so you’re prepared for today and the future.
Our experience ranges from workforce planning and role design, to recruitment and selection. We also assist with learning development, performance management and accreditation. We excel in the use of standards as a common language for defining and describing the requirements of a role.
Be ahead of the curve with full access to an abundance of knowledge and up-to-date resources. Gain access to an academically trained team of research professionals, skilled in gathering vital insight to inform your future work programmes. Plan for your future development needs and staffing strategies with clear and meaningful up-to-date statistics and the latest Labour Market Information.
Both membership packages include:
- Priority access to our exclusive knowledge exchange events
- Consultation days from our sector workforce specialists each year
- A dedicated Account Manager who will work with you to help you make the most the most of your membership
- Access to our service support framework with exclusive member discounts
- As well as a choice of one of the following support services:
- Ambit stage one organisational assessment report
- Quality Mark Affiliate assessment and advice
- Additional days consultation from a sector workforce specialist (Only available for the Strategic Partner Membership model)
For further information on our two levels of Membership, please download the flyer here.
To find out more