Recognised Centre for Training and Qualifications
Designed to support you in all aspects of qualifications delivery, assessment and quality assurance across your organisation.
We are a Recognised Centre for SFJ Awards qualifications and we will work with you to identify your requirements in order to formulate quality assurance and assessment solutions to meet your exact needs, whether developing bespoke offers or advising you on building a package from our core offering. We specialise in providing versatile, professional and bespoke training, working closely with our clients to tailor the training specifically to meet their needs.
Our team of Assessors and IQA's are all fully qualified and have extensive experience in working with Organisations to design and implement training, assessment and Quality Assurance solutions.
In addition, our in-house experts in consulting, research and awarding bodies can help you with wider programs to meet your organisational requirements.
Thank you very much for the workshops, they have been very helpful and informative. Well explained and having real examples to refer to has been helpful for my learning. Training, Assessment, and Quality Assurance - Trainee Assessors Workshops
Qualifications we offer:
Level 3 Assessing Competence and Vocational Achievement which includes the following qualifications for assessors:
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment which includes the following qualifications for Internal Quality Assurers:
- SFJ Awards Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- SFJ Awards Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- SFJ Awards Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Other qualifications can be delivered on request.
Core Services we can help you with
We can provide training for Assessors and Internal Quality Assurance staff with up to date methods and technical competence across the sector. This can include coaching, online tutorials and masterclasses.
Assessment of Learners
Our team of Associate Assessors can provide expert support assessing learners through their vocational qualifications. This can be your own qualifications or those provided through SFJ Awards.
Administrative Support Hub
We can take the strain out of your paperwork trail – our Administration Hub can help with Assessment and Quality Assurance processes. This includes access to and support with ePortfolio systems.
Benefits of outsourcing your services
- Reduced administrative burden & staffing costs
- Online portfolio for storage of evidence
- Assistance with development of required evidence
- Independent confirmation of staff competence
- Learning activities undertaken by occupationally competent staff
- Independent Quality Assurance of internal activities and processes
- Streamlined processes to facilitate learner progress
- Tailored management information reports to meet your needs
- Improved learner journey
- Template forms and policies
Organisations we work with
Taking advantage of our ‘know-how’
Our team can help you truly understand your needs and requirements.
We can offer you advice and support to resolve immediate short term issues, such as refresher training for Assessors and Quality Assurance staff and the development of centre resources.
Alternatively, we can work with you on long term solutions, like ongoing training and quality assurance of learners, administration of assessment and quality assurance processes and the development of evidence required to become an accredited centre.
When it comes to implementation and results, our team ensures that you are part of the process, delivering on time to sometimes challenging timescales but with maximum effect.