Enhance the work you do with our dynamic research services
The success of your strategic workforce plan depends on accurate, up to date research and intelligence. It is also essential that you consider the potential future shape of and demand for skills in the future. You’ll also need to understand how your training and development activities might have a positive impact on the services you work hard to provide. Our substantial track record across the public, private, voluntary and community sector has enabled us to develop expertise within these areas to allow you powerful ways of planning for the future.
We can help you with:
- Identifying and managing the impact of your products or services –Evaluation is often an after-thought when it should be the first activity considered when developing a project or a product. We are evaluation design experts and can support you to assess processes (formative studies) and/or outputs, outcomes and impacts (summative evaluations). This can help you to identify objectives, inform strategic planning decisions and support the evidence of progress.
- Maximising the social value of your products or services - Through our Social Return on Investment assessments, we can help you to account for a much broader concept of value such as social, environmental and economical to evidence just how much of an impact your products and services produce. Not only will this assessment evidence impact but also maximise the value of your products or services.
- Reducing skills gaps and shortages - Our targeted surveys investigate the skills gaps and skills shortages that exist within your sector’s workforce. Our survey analysis will provide you with a targeted action plan on how to reduce such gaps and deficiencies. We also conduct opinion polls and surveys in order to obtain the most up-to-date views across the sector.
- Planning for the future - By providing you with clear, accessible and meaningful up-to-date statistics, Labour Market Information and research about the workplace, particularly about the demand and supply of labour, we can help you plan for the future in terms of development needs and staffing strategies.
- Improving business intelligence - We produce, publish and disseminate research with the aim of improving the understanding of the Justice and Community Safety sector and beyond. Using advanced software tools, we carry out statistical analysis of primary and secondary research which enables us to present complex data in clear and accessible language – this will help you and your organisation deliver innovative and successful products and services.
Our academically trained research professionals are skilled in gathering vital insights that inform government policy, guide work programmes and make a difference on the ground. Our research supports future planning, improves business intelligence, provides accurate forecasts and identifies potential skills scenarios. This can help you to reduce skills gaps and shortages, improve your workforce planning and support the delivery of impactful services.