Enhance the work you do with our dynamic research services. Skills for Justice has a substantial track record in conducting the highest quality research and evaluation in the public, private, voluntary and community sectors.
Our academically-trained research professionals are skilled in gathering vital insight that informs future work programmes needed for our sectors, and government policy.
Our research aids in future planning, improving business intelligence, forecast and identify financial return on skills investment. We can help to reduce skills gaps and shortages, as well as look at managing the impact of services.
We can help you with:
- Identifying and managing the impact of your products or services – Our evaluations will enable you to identify objectives, inform strategic planning decisions and support the evidence of progress.
- Maximising the social value of your products or services – Through our Social Return on Investment assessments we can help you account for a much broader concept of value such as social, environmental and economical, to evidence your impact and maximise the value of your products or services.
- Reducing skills gaps and shortages – Our targeted surveys investigate the skills gaps and shortages that exist within your sector’s workforce to help you plan strategically and increase productivity.
- Planning for the future – By providing you with clear, accessible and meaningful up-to-date statistics, Labour Market Information and research about your workforce we can help you plan for the future in terms of development needs and staffing strategies.
- Improving business intelligence – We produce, publish and disseminate research that improves the understanding of your sector and beyond – all to help your organisation deliver innovative and successful products and services.
To find out more