WIRED: Compliance reporting made easy
WIRED, (Workforce Information Reporting Engine Database), our Compliance Reporting Tool designed to provide organisations, using their own data, with a simple self-service tool. A tool that reduces the need to have time consuming, complicated and costly reporting processes which provides significant time saving benefits.
A web-based solution, hosted internally with intuitive software based on organisations own training requirements, providing high-level Organisational Scorecards, team management dashboards, and individual staff reports. The tool accurately pinpoints who needs to do what training, how often, how compliant across the whole organisation.
All WIRED reports are instantly visible business intelligence that identify the compliance status of all training Topics reported on through effective manipulation of multiple data sets into one intuitive interface.
Do you recognise these issues when producing training compliance reports?
- Do you find yourself spending too much time preparing compliance reports and not regularly enough?
- Are your Learning and Development departments chasing compliance only to find places still not filled and elearning not completed?
- Are you unable to provide specific compliance data at the touch of a button?
- Are you unable to align compliance reports fully with your training needs analysis?
- Is there no, simple, strategic tool to provide the Organisation with regular governance reports?
- Is it difficult for your staff to determine what training they need and how often?
- Are you unable to provide data for regulatory inspections simply and easily?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, WIRED may be the solution for you.
The key benefits
- Reliable report production
Significant time saved with instant RAG rated reports available on your intranet containing
% Scorecards and data dashboards, team management reports or individual staff compliance reports
- Significant cost savings
Using the unique WIRED rules, accurately pinpoint competency requirements, who needs to do what training, no need for duplication or confusion?
- Higher levels of compliance
Experience shows from users, compliance increases by 25-50%
- Reduced L&D training costs
Significant administrative time saved producing reports and chasing non-compliance. Accurate numbers identified for easy scheduling and planned training events
- Updated product with simpler functionality
An updated application with easier systematic administrator functionality resulting operational benefits with easy-trained users and simpler technical installation options
- Safer trained Staff, safer client group
Subject matter experts using the tool easily identify failing untrained staff groups and provide more cost effective targeted training
- Improves compliance culture
Provides a corporate governance compliance tool that everyone can use and take responsibility for their own learning
- Matched outcomes with compliance standards
RAG rated reporting resource fulfils the wider SfH Core Skills Training Framework initiative with relevant reporting competency outcomes
Pricing elements and costings
The WIRED2 application is a licenced product offered over a one, or three-year period and provides the following:
- Our SfH WIRED implementation team can manage all your installation and implementation requirements working closely with your IT partners and workforce staff providing one to one assistance.
- A dedicated WIRED Implementation lead and one to one support via email, phone, remote online or on-site visits providing up to four implementation days after initial requirements analysis.
- A full consultative and experience sharing approach to fully understand requirements, expected outcomes and ways of working
- A three-step implementation project stage plan: 1. Planning requirements analysis and technical setup, 2. Configuration, integration and training, 3. User acceptance testing, launch and ongoing support
- Our Implementation Leads will provide configuration expertise and one to one training support during the implementation period and ongoing
- Our dedicated help desk support providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line ticketed support service within UK business hours as standard with response to critical support issues as identified.
- Our development and technical team provide additional relevant support during the Licence period
- The WIRED2 technical team provide automatic updates, bug fixes, query resolutions, new release enhancements during the Licence period via the web service interface
- Optional membership of the WIRED user group enabling networking, best practice and participation in shaping future product development
- Optional additional bespoke provision for organisational support and individual report development opportunities, pricing as per licence agreements
The WIRED Licence is site specific and not costed on a single user-by-user basis. WIRED access is unlimited and the WIRED application hosted internally with further development options. A technical specification is available on request.
To find out more