Skills for Justice are proud to be working with Skill Pill, the world leadership and management digital learning library.
As workforce and organisational development specialists across the UK’s Justice, Fire and Rescue, Local Government and Armed Forces sectors, this new partnership is tailored to support managers to upskill their workforce with the relevant behavioural soft skills, understanding of leadership techniques and management strategies to grow and develop.
Skill Pill is now available via Skills for Justice, and our expert advisors can support your organisation to deliver training and elearning with this immersive platform specialising in behavioural soft skills and an engaging approach.
What is Skill Pill?
Skill Pill has been pioneering digital learning since 2010. A micro-learning library that specialises in behavioural soft skills and essential business management and strategy models and developed with learners in mind, this suite of digital learning content now available via this new partnership, has:
- Over 1500 learning objects including video, quizzes, text nuggets, audio casts and supporting documents to cater to all learning styles.
- Over 500 learning modules to choose from.
- A learning approach which represents a new way to create engagement and increase content retention among the workforce.
- A quality approach with a rigorous design.
- Content is easily mapped against curriculum needs and is optimised for on-the-go consumption.
- Skill Pill offers videos in 15 languages as subtitles.
Why do you need Skill Pill?
Skill Pill’s digital learning library specialises in leadership, management, sales and personal effectiveness. Research has shown that its design methodology helps double the level of learning retention as well as positively impacting desired behaviours by 10-20%.
Do you have a competency framework, company values list or a Learning & Development strategy to map against? We will work closely with you to map relevant content to particular curriculum frameworks.
Skill Pill can help you to:
- Rethink your soft skills offering
- Reconnect with your learning population
- Rediscover the power of digital learning